Friday, July 10, 2009

Calling all Bloggers

I'm slacking a little bit on the blog posts as things are getting pretty busy around the Credit Union these days (which is good!).

I'm always amazed at the talented people we have as members so I think now would be a good time to tap into that talent. I think it would be fun and interesting to have a guest blog post or two from the membership.

Ideally, the post would be related to the credit union world in some fashion but it wouldn't have to be. It doesn't need to be long and your grammar doesn't have to be perfect. Just remember that we always try to keep things positive around here and that includes our blog.

If you are interested, give it a shot. Type the blog in Word or Wordperfect and e-mail it to me at marks@northshorefcu.org.

Thanks and get to work!

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment